Finish this sentence: “My closest friend is…”
Everyone who knows me and loves me understand that there is only one answer to this question:
My mother is so much more than just a mom. She is my best friend and closest ally. She is soft and cuddly and fun (as described by Luke) and (according to him) I should really try to be less uptight about everything and be more like her.
She has lived enough life for three lifetimes, yet she still has the spirit of an 18 year old! She has gone paragliding and quad-racing, she is planning to go bungee-jumping some time before the end of the year and her list of “to do” items are never ending. Her passion for life is insatiable!
Together we have laughed and cried and cried and laughed. We have baked and cooked and sewed and ran. My mom have taught me about life and love and and cats and God and I love this woman to bits.
God sure knew what He was doing when He picked my mom out of the bunch!
Here are some more true friends:
- Friendship | Sithiram
- Daily Prompt: A Friend in Need | Artsy Susie
- My Closest Friend is…Dying | Kami’s Beautiful Morning
- Friendship Said and Unsaid: Squeak and Mary Agnes | Love Mekanism
- Daily Prompt: My Closest Friend Is… | Quando Porci Volare
- Daily Prompt: A Friend in Need | 4 The Sensitive
- Is Your Conscience Your Best Friend? | Joseph Rathjen – Freelance Writing Services and Blog
- Daily Prompt: A Friend in Need | An Angel Placed in My Life | Jazrylle Lel
- She is not my Best Friend | Moupinion