I might have mentioned once or twice before that I might have a small caffeine addiction. Jacques teased this weekend that my tombstone needs no words, just a picture of a sizzling cup of Java! So true.
My recipe would definitely be for a Chococino. For those who pay attention to their weight or are very health conscious, this might just send you reeling, so I apologize in advance!
Double shot of espresso – proper espresso, none of that watered down stuff.
Full Cream Milk – slowly brought to boiling point.
Lindt 75% Cacao Chocolate – 3 – 4 blocks will do
2 Marshmallows, snipped into tiny pieces
Get yourself a large mug, chug it all together and stir.
Finally, top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings!
Find a quiet spot and enjoy!
Your hips might regret it, but you sure wont!
PS No need to thank me, just spread the love!
Some more tantalizing recipes:
- Shake me and I rattle | The Magic Black Book
- You, The Sandwich (Meat) | Geek Ergo Sum
- Daily Prompt: You, the Sandwich | suzie81’s Blog
- Leche Flan Ice Cream Sandwich | Daily Prompt: You, the Sandwich | likereadingontrains
- Welcome to Restaurant “Caprice Infatuation” | Ramisa the Authoress
- The ferocious breakfast stack | Right Down My Alley
- Angelini’s Shrimp Tacos! | Mary Angelini Photography
- Smoked Rider Eisbein- sorry, not kosher or halaal | The Rider
- Daily Prompt: Me And The Sausage | Mindful Splatter
- “Oh, Oh, Oh, I’ll Take The Jittery Goat Special!” With Recipe | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: You, the Sandwich | Retired2Travel
- Daily Prompt: Dinner | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- And today’s special is- ‘The dish not yet perfected’ | Expressions
- Pure Cyn | clarior e tenebris
- The KJam | The Road to Published