Oh no!!! No computer, no blog!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone please wake me up from this nightmare existence!
I desperately need a keyboard to purge my soul of all the words struggling to find their way out. My mouth simply can’t comprehend the foreign language brought forth by my brain. However, when I bypass the mouth and let it flow from my brain through my finger tips, it culminates to a blissful release.
I have a huge respect for the great writers: William Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe, Charles Dickens, Mark Twain and Ernest Hemmingway for instance. How did they do it. How did they put quill to paper and get thousand of people to read their work without internet connectivity, without email and online publishers? Respect!
No, I can’t imagine how they did it or even fathom the possibility of me being able to do it!
What others would do without blogs:
- Masterpiece, it’s all dependent on perspective | weliveinaflat
- Digital Detox | MC’s Whispers
- Daily Prompt: Life After Blogs| Disconnected | Under the Monkey Tree
- Daily Prompt: Life After Blogs | Alastair’s Blog
- Go on Actual Blind Dates | Daily Prompt: Life After Blogs | likereadingontrains
- Daily Prompt: Life After Blogs « Mama Bear Musings
- A Fairy Tale Tribunal | Spirit Lights The Way
- Poem – Reboot | Cozy Compulsions @ Midnight
- Daily Prompt: Life After Blogs | suzie81’s Blog
- Remembering When . . . | meanderedwanderings
- Zoe without computers… Shhhh! It would be… | Mad Pot
- Daily Prompt: Without | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- Daily Prompt: Life After Blogs | Retired2Travel
- Where would I be without my Computer? | Linda Nelson
- Off-Limits… | DG Toons