Catching up on some Daily Prompts. I am waaaaay behind, I know, but it’s been hectic! So here goes:
I’m certain we have covered this one before? Yes, definitely we have, my response to the prompt can be read here.
Since writing that piece, I must admit that I would be nice to have a “home-base” to return to between travels.
I’ll settle for Spain, thank you kindly!
Here is what other bloggers had to say:
- Daily Prompt: There’s No Place Like Home | The Bluebird of Happiness 幸福
- Daily Prompt: There’s no place like home | con-Stella-rations
- Home of the Nomads | toopietheturtle
- Daily Prompt: There’s No Place Like Home. « Meanwyle…
- Questions for a Nomadic Snail | E & E
- pencil pilot
- Daily Prompt: Moving | sukies original
- daily post challenge/There is no place like home | Carmela Snelbaker
- Daily Prompt: There’s No Place Like Home | Chicomallorca’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: There’s No Place Like Home | Let There be Peace on Earth
- Home | Hekau: Words of Power
- Why This Is Not A Travel Blog | Breathing Space
- Home | aNadventures
- Nomadic Retirement: The American Way | Resident Alien — Being Dutch in America
- So. I went to Michigan | Adventures in the Underground